How to submit to the Assignment dropbox on My Learning (NOT Turnitin)
Once you are happy with your work and ready to submit it for assessment you should access the ‘Final Assignment Submission’ dropbox from within your My Learning module area. Please note that the title of the submission may be different on your module. Your tutor will advise you where you will find the submission dropbox on your module exactly.
1. Click on the title of the submission dropbox, for example ‘Final Assignment Submission’.
(Images are for demonstration purposes only, this may not reflect your current module)
On this page you will also see your deadline date and if you have already submitted anything to this drop box.
2. Click ‘Add Submission’
You will then come to the screen where you will upload your submission.
3. You can then add your document by dragging and dropping the file into the box or by clicking on 'Add' then selecting the document you wish to upload from where you have it saved on your computer or memory stick.
4. Once you have uploaded your document it will appear in the box. Check that this is the correct file.
5. To finalise the submission click ‘Save changes’
6. You will then be taken to this page where you can either edit your submission or if you are ready to submit your work click ‘Submit assignment’
Please note: Once this assignment is submitted you will not be able to make any more changes
7. You will then be asked if you are sure you want to submit your work. Click ‘Continue’.
8. When you have submitted your work you will be sent an email receipt to your Middlesex student email account which you can access via myUniHub.